Monday, July 15, 2013

FUNtastic Friday WINNERS for July 12th, 2013

Dazzling BlueKim Forcone Cowgar
2Cute4U BoutiqueNikki Rarefindlikediamonds Shearer
knot so normal- Tammy Peters 
Sue's Paperly PageGina Fiorini Toothe
Makn the RoundsOneila Vicki Byrd
Mialisia- Ali Tripp, Independent Founding Designer- Shana Langley
Pamper Pastries By AngelaBilliejo Willequer
My SoCal CreationsMarie Gaglio Miller
Bailey Boutique Bow'sMichelle King
Monarch Graphics & DesignJessica Austin
love my, love my knots- Jill Satterwhite
ACE appetite control & Energy by Sara- Tina Bell
M&Ms Bow CreationsNicole Barnhart
2 Crystal ChicksDebbie Eakman
Stacey's Sweet ~n~ Sassy BowtiqueMichele Hutchinson
Little Lovely BugApril Deans
DeAnna's DecorHayley Ross
Pretty pens by SaraMelissa Carpenter
pink zebra zippy sprinkles- Cindy Gearhart
my unique bowtique(chanel sandals)- Marie Thompson
my unique bowtique(bracelet)- Lesley Templin
my unique bowtique(adidas shoes)- Jen Deaton
my unique bowtique(handbag)- Shellie Emmett Hazelton
Wrap with JoleneSillixis Bolton
A Country ShopLaticha DeMars Ashby
made with love: handmade jewelry by Shana- Carly Demarco-mcdowell
Kenzie's Crazy CapsVinessa Vasquez
H J BowtiqueSabre Napier
Little Leela's BoutiqueHope VanBuren Chamberlain

CONGRATS to ALL the WINNERS!! Contact the sponsors to claim your prizes!!

1 comment: