Onto the review!
Michelle sent me two pads for this review. This pads are very inexpensive at only 5 dollars each! The materials used in her pads are fleece, flannel and/or zorb. You can order regular, long or overnight. From prior experience if you message her she will work with you to get an order right for you! She may also send you some yummy tea she sent to me! Its for women when they are on their period and it helps you to relax. I love her personal touches!
- I loved the patterns on both as purple is my favorite color! Having dark colors also made me feel better.
- These pads were very thin yet super absorbent! I had a mild/medium flow when I wore these and they lasted most of the day. For all of the pads I changed them when it felt moist. It took a while to feel that with these pads.
- I felt very confident that I wouldn't have any leaks in these pads.
- These pads attach to your panties using Velcro. When I first put the pads on the corner of the Velcro rubbed up against my inner thigh. Once I pulled my pants up I didn't have this problem anymore though. After wearing and washing them I cur the corner of the Velcro and had zero problems after that!
- Since I had alot of different pads to review it would have been helpful if there was a tag for the shop on the pad so I could quickly remember where it came from. I had a few friends over and I had to resort to looking at the pictures I took to recall who sent which pad. Also maybe some sort of marking or tag to know which absorbency the pad is rated for would be helpful.
Michelle's Facebook page
Michelle's online shop