Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lilia Designs: Go With The Flo Pads


How creative can you get? I love the name Lilia Designs came up with for her pads! When looking at her website I got a smile on my face due to the name! Its the little things that make a shop more memorable! Not only does she sell these cleverly named pads she also makes cloth diapers, baby gear, wet bags and clothing! You'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't go check out what she has to offer! Enjoy 12% off with code FG2012 - good through May 1st, 2012.  Shop today!!


Onto the review :)

Lilia Designs sent me one of her petite super pad. Go With The Flo pads are constructed with an organic wool or high performance fleece backing, an organic hemp/cotton core, and hand dyed, organic bamboo velour top. Each pad comes with a tag that tells you what the pad was made from. The prices of her pads range from 8.99 to 15.99 depending on your needs. She offers many different lengths to choose from! With all of the choices you are bound to find a pad to match your needs.





Pad Pros:
  • It has a tag! This was very helpful before my reviews when a few friends came over to check out what i was getting myself into! If I want to order more pads from this company I will know exactly where I got it from and ordering more wont be hard!
  • There are care instructions and list of materials used with every pad. This is very helpful to begin to understand the cloth world and to understand how to properly care for your pad.
  • This is a high absorbency pad which was great for my heavy days.
  • This pad easy to fold up for on the go storage.


Pad Cons:

  • The pad was as secure as I wanted it to be. It felt like it was moving alittle. I wore tighter panties the second time I wore this pad and I didnt have this problem again. I suggest wearing tighter panties with these pads.
  • This pad was ALITTLE bulky. Not as bad as a disposable pad. In its defense it is a super absorbency pad so it is to be expected! With the bulkiness comes a high absorbency!
I am a fan of Go With the Flo pads They are definitely worth looking into! It is one of my go to pad on super heavy days!
















No comments:

Post a Comment