Going green would not be complete without a visit to CC Bums! She has super cute items for the whole family! From Mama Cloths to apple cozies she has it all! I love the variety this shop has to offer! CC Bums also offers a 10% discount for first time buyers!
Onto the review!
CC Bums sent me a wetbag, pad and a thong liner for this review. The materials she uses with her mama cloth are: Cotton, bamboo, velour, minkee, fleece.
Length of mama cloths: from 6" up to 12" (She also has a line for full figured ladies up to 18"). Her prices vary from $3.12 for a pantyliner up to $20 for the largest one.
- This wetbag fit ALOT of mama cloths. I really liked the strecthiness of it. This allowed me to put my unused ones in it to tote around in my purse!
- Its discreet. People wont know whats in your bag even if you are just carrying the bag itself.
- Its very cute! I really liked the design of it.
- Well there is not liner to make it usable as a "wet" bag. If you put wet pads in there it would soak right through. This was no issue for me as I used it for my unused pads and it was perfect!
- There wasn't a tag on it so it was hard to remember where I got it from when my friend ask. Luckily I had notes about each one though.
- LOVED the minky feeling of it. SOOO comfortable!
- Very cute design!
- Good for my light days. I liked that it was small and thin and worked perfect for a light to medium flow.
- Folded up very small. I stashed in my pocket for a quick outing. No need toting around all the mama cloths for a quick errand!
- Doubled as a panty liner. It was so thin and comfy that I wore it as a pantyliner as well.
- There really weren't any cons with this pad. I do wish it had a tag on it but other then that it was a great light/medium flow pad :)
- I loved the pattern!Who doesnt love pink skulls? Made me smile when I put it on.
- I couldn't even tell I was wearing it. Very comfortable!
- Folder up very thin. Loved just having it my purse for the just in case moments of life!
- Same as the pad con. A tag would be useful :)
Thong Pantyliner PROS:
- Umm hello! Its a THONG pantyliner! How awesome?
- It was actually very comfortable. I didn't think it would be but it was!
- This baby folded up SO tiny! My husband even had a giggle! I really liked how small it is!
- The materials were nice and soft.
Thong Pantyliner CONS:
- Same as the others. tag would have been good but I don't know where you would put it hehe.
I really enjoyed reviewing CC Bums. Since my goal this year is to go green where better to start then with a company whose motto is "Going green for the everyday family". I really suggest heading over and seeing what CC Bums has to offer!