Onto the review!!
I was sent one of her festive pads to review! I love all the designs in Caroline's shop! They are all so fun and make that time of the month enjoyable! The materials she uses in her pads are : Bamboo French Terry - 70% bamboo fibers, 30% Organic cotton
Diaper Grade Microterry - not chemically treated
100% Cotton Flannel - various prints, colors available
100% Smooth Quilter's Cotton - various prints & designs
Optional natural flannel, not died or bleached during processing for no additional charge to replace printed cotton and flannel
PUL - cloth diaper grade
KAM snaps- choice of commerical grade metal or OEKO TEk certified plastic, all applied with a commercial grade snap press
- The pad was very thin feeling and very absorbent.
- There was an "A" on the pad showing the flow level and it also helped me to determine which side was "up". Both of these were very helpful!
- This pad was very comfortable! I loved the feeling of wearing it.
- After wearing it for a while I still had no moisture feeling, even with a medium to heavy flow. This was outstanding! I changed the pad before the moisture feeling came but I could have worn it alot longer than I did.
- The only con I have isn't really a con on the pad as it was very well made and held up great. I wish there was a tag on the pad for easy identification so when I order more I dont have to figure out where it came from.