Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blossom Pads : Mama Cloth


 I love the feel of Blossom Pads website. It is so vibrant and full of life! It makes shopping for pads a fun experience from the first click! I also founded her site to be very educational. She has a blog and a newsletter to keep you up to date on the latest happenings of her site. I also love "The Sale Rack" where you can get items she is no longer making for a discount! Who doesn't love a sale!?! For those first time users she offers an intro kit which is what I will be reviewing today.
*She is out of town until March 28th 2012*

Onto the review:)


For this review Blossom Pads sent me her Intro to Cloth Kit. This kit included:
  • 1 velour 6" pantyliner

  • 1 velour 8" pad with a bamboo/cotton core and moderate absorbency

  • 1 flannel 10" flannel pad with a cotton core and super absorbency

  • Information on how to care for your pads


  • Pantyliner PROS:

    • Easily fit in my pocket/purse. This was very handy on days I wasn't sure or if I needed to change later on. I kept this pantyliner in my purse (its still there now) so I would have it in case I needed it.
    • Super comfortable! It was thin and smooth feeling. The snaps didn't rub on my leg. I couldn't tell I was wearing it. Very nice feeling.
    Pantyliner CONS:
    • This was all around a nice pantyliner. I don't have any cons for it except if it had a tag on it I could easily ID the pantyliner.
    8" Pad PROS



    • Cute designs! All of her pads that I saw on line and that she sent are super cute. It makes periods fun!
    • I really liked that there were two snaps on this pad. This is helpful because not all women are built the same. It was also helpful when I folded up the pad. The second snap really allowed me to make the pad as small as possible for travel.
    • No leaks! Always a good thing right? It was very absorbent and worked well for my needs.
    • I liked that on the snaps it had either an "L" "M" or "S" on it to let me know the flow it should be used for.
    8" Pad CONS
    • Per personal preference it felt a little short. It did NOT leak but I did like the length of Blossom Pads 10" better. Nothing wrong with the 8" pad, I just prefer a longer pad.
    • I would love to have a tag on these for quick ID.
    10" Pad PROS:

    • Nice layering of the pad. This pad is rated for super absorbency and I can attest this. The pad was very absorbent. No fears of leaking with this one!
    • As with everything she sent this pad was well made. I could tell Blossom pads takes pride in her work. The quality in which her products are made assures me they will last a long time.

    10" Pad CONS:
    • Since this is a super absorbency pad it does feel a tad bit bulky. No where near as bad as a disposable pad but I wouldn't suggest wearing tight pants because you may see a little bulge from the pad. I did have that issue. That being said having this pad on my super heavy day was a God send. It was protective and even though it was bulky it was still comfortable.
    If you haven't checked out Blossom pads yet I suggest you do! Her pads and pantyliners are cuter and protective! Do not dread that time of the month anymore! Head on over to Blossom Pads "where greener periods bloom".

    No comments:

    Post a Comment