Monday, January 3, 2011

Candles for Compassion Review

I won a Massage Soy Body Massage Lotion Candle from Candles for Compassion and I was so impressed by it I had to do a review.

Candles for Compassion are Eco friendly Soy Massage Candles from American grown soy beans with 100% skin safe fragrance oils, skin nourishing ingredients such as Shea butter, jojoba oil, and coco butter. Our candles burn at just 2 degrees above your body temperature, so you can use the candle as a massage oil, body lotion, or just use the ambiance of a beautiful lit candle.

When I first read the description above I was very curious to see how it worked as I had never used a massage candle before. Upon opening the box I was pleasantly surprised with the sweet scent of the candle. Once we got home from my twins birthday party my husband and I decided to try it out. He was some what skeptical about the candle not burning our skin. I am very pleased to announce that not only did it not burn our skin but it was very warm and made the massage 10 times better then the cold massage oil you buy at the store. The room smelled amazing and the warmth of the oil really helped my aches from playing soccer at the twins birthday party. I also have very sensitive skin and did not break out from the oil.

The massage candles come in many different scents and different sizes as well.



One thing that I absolutely love about this company is that 10 % of its proceeds go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society or the Charity of your choice. 

Candles are not the only thing this company sells. They offer bath beads, bath bombs and Gift baskets as well! All at an affordable price! These would be a great gift for a friend or for your partner! I would definitely suggest purchasing from Candles For Compassion! Be sure and check them out today!


                                "Light a Candle, help a cause"










No comments:

Post a Comment