Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BeachFlower Lane Soap Company

I was given a bar of soap to review from Beacflower Lane Soap company. I guess I shouldn't say "bar" because it came in an adorable dolphin mold.



The company makes many molds that you can choose from or they bars as well. The choice is yours!!


Beachflower Lane Soap Company also has different fragrances as well. They offer Juicy Couture, Confetti Soap, Sleigh Ride and the list goes on and on. You can see their full line of soap here

I was sent the Chocolate By Matushima soap. It contains oils of Olive, avocado, palm, shea and a few others! The fragrance was rose kaolin clay.

I enjoyed the fragrance when I unwrapped it. It was not an over powering smell which was great because I am sensitive to migraines. Now I will admit I usually don't like bars of soap. They leave me feeling dry if i try and run my hands across my body and I dislike the feeling. That was not the case with this soap. I used to it shower with after I sent the kids to school and when I went to bed that night it still felt smooth on my body and I still felt "clean". I really enjoyed this soap. The presentation of it was unique with the different molds available.

I really liked that the website provides you with all of the ingredients in this and all of their soaps. The website is also very informative about all of their products. I like to know what is on my body and this website helps me to know just that.

The price of their soap is GREAT!! The dolphin mold I am reviewing only cost $3.50! There are some more and some less then that price.

If you are looking for a soap that will keep your body smooth and feeling clean all day long I suggest trying Beachflower Lane Soap Company!


Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment